Knowledge is power, we all know that. Thanks to our profession, we have the privilege of gaining insights into many different organisations and markets – and thus different challenges, approaches and answers. We meet these impulses with an open, creative spirit and develop them further into new ideas, methods and solutions.
Every day we try to transform experiences, insights and knowledge into new material. It is therefore important for us to deal intensively with trends and topics, to reflect on them, discuss them, develop them further and pass them on as suggestions.
This is why we write articles in books, journals and in our initiative*magazine and blog. There, we present our way of thinking and acting and share our findings with you.
We regularly publish articles about topics that we find important.
- If you can’t afford Change Management for your acquisition, you can’t afford your acquisitionPost-merger Integration can be most challenging part for the success of a venture. With proper change management, you can ease the process and secure a good deal. But saving on this means paying later - here is why. Weiterlesen → The post If you can’t afford Change Management for your acquisition, you can’t afford your […]Mathieu Blondeau
- Change Management “Must Haves” in a nutshellWe listed 8 important points that you should respect to be a successful change manager! #ChangeManagement Weiterlesen → The post Change Management “Must Haves” in a nutshell appeared first on initiative magazin & blog.Mathieu Blondeau
- PMO im Brennpunkt – wie die steigenden Anforderungen mit den richtigen Soft Skills gemeistert werdenPMO ist in der Praxis meistens die Abkürzung für Project Management Office, manchmal die für Program Management Office und nur selten die für Portfolio Management Office. Schon diese Verwendung der Begrifflichkeit zeigt, wohin die Reise innerhalb des letzten Jahrzehnts gegangen ist. Weiterlesen → The post PMO im Brennpunkt – wie die steigenden Anforderungen mit den […]Mathieu Blondeau
- Carve-out, the business surgeryA carve-out is a really sensible business operation - Our experts give you some insights to undestand it better and get the right strategy to avoid pitfalls! Weiterlesen → The post Carve-out, the business surgery appeared first on initiative magazin & blog.Mathieu Blondeau
- The trouble with uncertainty (Part 2/2)The future is uncertain – not only due to COVID-19 but by nature. Uncertainty triggers fear. Good things could happen, bad things could happen… The truth is usually a “bit of both” and depends on the perspective. Opportunities and threats… Weiterlesen → The post The trouble with uncertainty (Part 2/2) appeared first on initiative magazin […]Mathieu Blondeau
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest articles, business cases, white papers and news from amontis directly to your inbox.
The registration is worth it!